Plan, Measure, Monitor®
Since each person, family, and business is unique, each financial plan should be unique as well.
Step one in the development of any plan is to establish a starting point. An analysis is done of all current investment accounts, assets, and liabilities. We will also discuss cash flows and budgets to get a better understanding of a client's current situation.
Once it is clear where you are, it's important to plan for where you want to go. Developing long-term and retirement goals is about both keeping things realistic and working toward your best outcomes.
A thorough and ongoing plan will involve optimizing your investments, current and future savings habits, and analyzing strategies for other income streams such as Social Security or other available pensions.
Once a Financial Plan is established, it serves as a guide and reference point to monitor ongoing progress and also analyze potential significant changes, such as working in an inheritance or exploring the details of a career change.
Included in financial planning:
- Properly aligning savings and investments with goals and risk profiles.
Insurance Analysis/Risk Management
- Supplementing savings and investments with proper insurance coverages.
- Giving you an understanding of inflation of higher education costs and different avenues to fund them.
- Optimization of Social Security options as well as available pensions, in addition to savings and investments.
- Helping you to leave a legacy for your generations to come.
- Giving you guidance on donating to charitable organizations and related tax implications.