- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- What Is a Stretch IRA?
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Estimating the Cost of College
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Planning for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Spotting Credit Trouble
- How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.